Service consultant (0064)
Morong Falmouth, a family owned dealership that is one of the oldest Audi, VW, and Porsche dealerships in the country, is looking for friendly, customer focused Service Consultant.
The Service Consultant is the first customer contact point and plays a key role in ensuring each customer receives a premium experience. The preferred applicant realizes our customers’ time is valuable, and strives to ensure all service visits run smoothly and that all customer concerns are addressed right the first time.
The Service Consultant is well-versed in product knowledge including vehicle operation and maintenance needs, technician scheduling and customer contact and support.
From greeting vehicle owners on the drive line to explaining the repair process, our Service Consultants are true professionals who enjoy delivering a premium experience to every customer.
Experience is preferred, but we are happy to train the right candidate.
- Salary commensurate with experience- Hourly pay with a bonus plan available following probationary period.
- Most work weeks are Monday-Friday, though some Saturdays will be required on a rotating basis.
- Medical insurance, including dental, an available employer-matched 401k and paid vacation time after a qualifying period, and paid sick/personal time accrual from your date of hire
- Manufacturer provided parts and accessory product training.
- A fun, challenging work environment where every day is different!
Apply today to learn more about this exciting opportunity to join a winning organization by sending your resume in response to this advertisement
- Job category:Service Advisor
- Location:Morong Falmouth Audi
- Vacancy Type:Full-time