Service Technician Apprentice (0324)
Family-owned, and operated Automotive dealership seeks a self-motivated, Entry-Level Technician. At Audi Gilbert we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Audi Gilbert contributes and is vital to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same fantastic service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealerships through the years.
- Document and perform work as outlined on repair order following all dealership and factory standards.
- Drain oil from crankcase and refill with required amount of oil; replace oil and air filters.
- Inspect vehicle fluid levels and replace or replenish, as necessary.
- Check tire pressure and add air if needed.
- Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
- Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
- Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are well-informed of any additional services needed.
- Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
- Maintain accountability for all dealership-owned tools and manuals.
- Operate all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Keep shop area neat and clean.
Air-Conditioned shop with state-of-the-art equipment!
- Entry-level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair preferred
- Strong physical dexterity for working with tools
- Collaborates well with others in a team setting
- Strong communication skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Basic computer skills
- Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
- Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We provide a positive, professional work environment. Our Team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
- Competitive wages
- Health/Dental/Vision benefits
- Life, Short & Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holiday’s
- Employee Discounts
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- Job category:Apprenticeship
- Location:Audi Gilbert
- Vacancy Type:Full-time